|Daily Rental Fee:
- Operators must be trained and qualified.
- Chain cylinders to prevent them falling over.
- Vent the oxygen cylinder valve slowly before attaching the regulator to the cylinder.
- Open the oxygen cylinder valve slowly, and always stand to one side while doing this.
- Purge the system by bleeding off each hose independently.
- Light the fuel gas first.
- Use the correct tip size and pressure. Each tip is designed to operate at a specific pressure.
- Keep heat and flames away from combustibles.
- When cutting or welding stay a minimum of 20 feet away from the welding tanks.
- Do not use oxygen as a substitute for air.
- Do not handle regulators, cylinders, valves, or any other equipment with oily or greasy hands or gloves.
- Do not use acetylene pressure above 15 psig.
- Never let the oxygen cylinder run out of oxygen.
- Change the oxygen cylinder at 25 to 50 psig.
- Do not leave pressure on a regulator when not in use.
- Personal protective equipment must be worn when using this equipment
- Make a check for adequate ventilation where welding or cutting is performed.
- Remember an oxygen cylinder with over 2000 psi in it becomes a lethal projectile if it
falls over and its cylinder valve is sheared.